Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tell them I was not his Father...

Another Christmas song that reminds of the Atonement----the Michael McLean one  where Joseph is singing about his relationship with Jesus, and he is lamenting how a carpenter so foolish and so flawed, could ever hope to raise the son of God...and then he tells how Jesus found the tender moments -------to let me know I'd done just fine. 

So we need to be close enough to the Saviour so we hear those tender moments when he is trying to tell us that too.    Then he smiled at me, me and my drum.   It's what we all need.  None of us can get back home without knowing he feels this way about us for real.

1 comment:

  1. that is my favourite forgotten christmas carol. it's a good sign when i am getting discouraged to find a way to get closer to the savior so i can hear that message.

    ReplyDelete